Several Long Island companies are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
Physician Assistant, LIJ
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up.
- Performs daily patient rounds.
- Writes orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests.
- Interprets laboratory and test results.
- Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff and/or other care providers.
- Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions and any referrals on patient charts.
- Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions
The Huntington School District is seeking an anticipated part-time elementary technology integration coach to support implementation of Common Core Learning Standards. All candidates must hold NYS certification in Technology Education.
Director, Operations, NPD Group
• Enhance NPD’s relationship with manufacturers, retailers and financial clients.
• Provide clients with an overview of data changes due to upgrades or launches prior to data release.
• Build relationships with senior level client contacts to develop strategic business insights
• Interpret data and articulate issues and findings to both internal and external audiences
• Provide data reviews for specific clients and internal commercial teams.
• Manage the internal pipeline of requests from commercial and product teams.
Campaign Director, Lynch Development Associates
Entry-level position works with Catholic non-profit organizations in meeting their capital fundraising needs. The director works directly with the church, school or diocese in order to meet the needs of the project.
Media Specialist, PSEGLI
- Manage proactive local and regional public relations; national and industry trade publications.
- Respond to media inquires.
- Write, draft and review talking points, press releases, media advisories, by-line articles and other external communications
- Ensure standards consistent with company messaging and editorial guidelines.
- Develop, manage and staff media-related events.
- Assist with organization of press briefings, media training, photography, and press attendance.
- Manage online press assets and media kit.
- Coordinate photographers and videographers
- Registers/re-registers patients.
- Verifies insurance coverage for elective surgeries, high dollar services and patients with on-going courses of treatment.
- Collects point of service payments, as appropriate.
- Prepares batches and performs data entry for charges,
- Functions as a financial counselor and arranges budget plans
- Audit and review the database to enforce and ensure data/academic quality standards
- Establish procedures for better data management, such as grade information
- NSLC reporting alternate for the Registrar; assist in record quality for reporting
- Manage new procedures during and after NSLC transcript requests and degree verification implementation
- Certifying officer for Veteran's and requisite knowledge of Veteran's issues; includes direct contact providing information and support to students
- Enrollment tracking; degree tracking for V.P. of Enrollment Management
- Configure and test new software and upgrades with the registrar
Registered Nurse, Dolan Health Center
Five years ambulatory experience or relevant acute care experience maybe considered. Position requires good organization, strong assessment skills and patient education. Bilingual in Spanish cultural sensitivity and technical nursing competencies. PC literacy and experience with ambulatory electronic medical record a plus. Preference will be given to qualified RN’s with obstetrical experience and/or pediatric experience.
Sales Rep, Hertz
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through on site visits to customer job sites
- Identify customer needs while understanding market conditions and local competitor pricing
- Diversify customer base to include industrial, traditional and nontraditional accounts