State has scheduled mobile office hours over the next two months across the Seventh Senate District.
“I want to thank our libraries for hosting my mobile office hours,” Martins said on his state senate webpage. “My office is always available as a community resource and the mobile office hours allow us to bring the office right into our communities.”
All residents are invited to attend and bring any questions or concerns you may have directly to the senator.
Senator Martins’ district office can also be reached at 516-746-5924 should residents have any questions.
The upcoming Mobile Office hours are scheduled as follows:
- New Hyde Park - Thursday, September 6, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the
- Manhasset - Monday September 10, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Manhasset Library, 30 Onderdonk Avenue, Manhasset.
- Port Washington - Saturday September 22, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the
- Roslyn - Monday September 24, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Roslyn Bryant Library, 2 Paper Mill Road, Roslyn.
- Great Neck - Wednesday October 10, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the
- Shelter Rock - Monday October 15, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Shelter Rock Library, 165 Searingtown Road, Albertson.