Mineola village offices will be closed a half-day on Monday, Dec. 31, 2012 and closed all day on Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 in observance of New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
The holiday collection schedule for this week is as follows:
- If your normal collection days are Monday and Thursday, your collection schedule shall remain unchanged.
- If your normal collection days are Tuesday and Friday, your garbage will be collected on Wednesday and Friday.
- Rubbish may be placed at the curb on either garbage collection day.
- Compost and newspaper collection will remain unchanged.
- Recycling collection will be on Wednesday, January 2 this week.
Residents and businesses are reminded not to leave trash on the curb over the holiday weekend.
Thank you and please enjoy a happy and safe new year.