Drag box to select area
One of the busiest stops on the Long Island Rail Road, the Mineola train station is one of the central hubs of the Main Line of railroad track, as all trains from the Port Jefferson, Ronkonkoma, and Oyster Bay branches run through the station, as well as several from the Montauk branch. The original station house was built on the South side of the tracks in 1837 and razed in 1923. The station has since been remodeled several times, the most recent in 2001. The Metropolitan Transportation Agency (MTA) opened an Intermodal Center at the station in 2006, allowing for train-bus transfers. The facility also houses a large parking complex, which greatly expanded the limited amount of parking space at the station.
Mineola Blvd & Front St, Mineola, NY 11501
- Accessibility Details: A curb cut exists leading from the parking lot to the station platform and elevators exist to cross over the bridges from one platform to the other.
- Hours: Ticket Office: Mon - Fri, 5:45am - 1:15pm; Waiting room: Mon - Fri, 4:40am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 2pm
- Accessible: yes