It's the eighth-largest jackpot in the game's 20-year history. The largest Powerball jackpot to date was $590.5 million, won in Florida in May 2012.
What could you do with $317 million?
- You could sit on the money and wait for a desperate federal government to sell the White House. Zillow calculates the house is worth nearly $300 million.
- Here is a fun list of the 25 most expensive homes for sale on Long Island that Newsday put together earlier this year.
- While every baseball team would remain out of reach, a good number of National Hockey League teams would be within the price range.
- Would a parking lot full of gold Lamborghinis interest you?
- Enjoy this Buzzfeed list of 27 toys someone threw out and are worth a fortune now. Someone was trying to sell a first edition Pound Puppies Plush for just under $5,000 last year.
Anyway, enough daydreaming. Good luck on Saturday.